Have you ever watched a movie or just a funny clip anywhere be it on your TV, or your mobile device offline or on the internet and wondered who comes up with this stuff?
Well, there is a lot of work as well as creativity that goes behind making a successful video. The success of the video is frequently determined by not only the viewership but also by how many people understand the message passed across. It is therefore very important to display your videos on the media that is most used by the audience you want to reach.
It is also a fact that as the human race continues to progress so does their creativity as well as their tastes. It is therefore not a shock that in 2018, the video creators have taken to using animations or even random stills played continuously to relay personal messages.
By 2019, global consumer Internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic (Source: SmallBizTrends).
There are a few support hands and techniques you need if you are to make an appealing and successful video:
The Cameraman is responsible for how well the video appears on the screen. Before he or she submits their work, they need to ensure that the video has the best quality.
This is mainly because not many people have the time to sit down through a low-quality video. The quality of the video more often than not translates into the number of people who not only finish watching the video but also recommend the video to other people.
Try Studio10Films for dynamic content and highest quality video & media products.
Content Creators are the backbone of video marketing. Videos, unlike photography, needs content that is to be covered and to be planned for. Photographs are simply images that people have seen at one time or other and would want to preserve the memory. A video, on the other hand, could be lightly defined as moving pictures. Video has evolved over a long time to be what it is today. Video content makers have had to look for new and better ways to be inspired because the tastes of target audiences continually change.
Content editors are the people who ensure that only the correct content reaches the customers. They are the bridge between the promoters of the content and the recipients of the material. They not only correct the complex things such as the message and how well it will be understood. They are the determinants of how well the product is marketed since they have a full grasp on what works and what doesn’t.
Video Marketing Trends and Statistics in 2018
- 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day. (HubSpot).
- By 2020, online videos will make up more than 80% of all consumer internet traffic (85% in the US). (Cisco)
- YouTube is the second most trafficked site, after Google. (Alexa)
- One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. (Forrester Research)
- Users view more than 500 million hours of video each day on YouTube. (Business Insider)
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in the text. (Wirebuzz)
- 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers. (HubSpot)
- Nearly 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store. (Google)
- Shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81 times more likely to make a purchase than non-viewers. (Adobe)
- Companies that use videos in their marketing have 27% higher clickthrough rate and 34% higher conversion rates than those that don’t. (Buffer)
- 15% of viewers believe a video Ad should be no more than 15 seconds in length. (Marketing Land)
Video Marketing- Social Media
- 500 million people watch Facebook videos every day. (Tubular Insights)
- 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound. (Digiday)
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined. (Wordstream)
- Facebook videos receive 135% more organic reach on average than a Facebook photo. (Socialbakers)
- Snapchat users watch 10 billion videos each day. (AdWeek)
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter. (Twitter)
- Periscope users have created more than 200 million broadcasts. (Periscope)
Video Marketing- Business
- Live Internet video will account for 13 percent of Internet video traffic and will grow 15 folds by 2021.(Cisco)
- Internet video-to-TV traffic will be 26 percent of consumer Internet video traffic by 2021.(Cisco)
- Nearly 90% of website visitors will hang out longer on sites with video than on those without it. (Forbes)
- 80% of consumers believe demonstration videos are helpful when making purchases. (Blue Corona)
- Video ads have an average clickthrough rate of 1.84%, the highest of all digital ad formats. (Business Insider)
- Blog posts that incorporate video attract three times as many inbound links as blog posts without video. (Moz)
- Before reading any text, 60% of site visitors will watch a video if one is available. (Single Grain)